Citizens Financial Changing Name
Citizens Financial Services (CITZ) set plans to change its name to Citizens Financial Bank.
The Munster, Ind., bank, whose parent had been called CFS Bancorp, said its board and its federal regulator approved the change.
"Our Board feels strongly that this name change reflects our continued focus on our core business of providing community-oriented retail and commercial banking services," said CEO Thomas Prisby. "We expect that the new name will help members of the newer communities that we serve to better understand who we are and what we do."
On Monday, CFS shares rose 7 cents to $13.87.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV