Hudson Tech Hires Flack
Hudson Technologies (HDSN) hired public relations firm Coltrin & Associates.
Hudson, a Pearl River, N.Y., refrigerant services company that offers the ChillSmart predictive maintenance service, said it hired the New York-based strategic communications firm to educate people about the many facets of the cooling industry and the value of preventive maintenance.
"The cooling industry is still overwhelmingly a reactive industry, meaning that the vast majority of large comfort and process cooling systems receive attention only when these systems fail," said CEO Kevin Zugibe. "By focusing primarily on reactive maintenance, the industry has overlooked the significant energy savings and efficiency gains, as well as the reduced life cycle costs, that predictive and preventative maintenance can achieve."
Early Thursday, shares of Hudson were flat at $2.36.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV