Twin Disc Promotes Controller
Twin Disc (TWIN) named Jeffery S. Knutson controller, replacing Fred Timm, who retired at the end of last month.
Knutson, acting as the Racine, Wis., heavy-duty off-highway power transmission equipment maker's accounting chief, will report to finance chief Christopher J. Eperjesy.
Knutson joined Twin Disc in February 2005 as the controller of domestic manufacturing operations.
"I have enjoyed working with Fred and we were all sad to see him retire after 25 years at Twin Disc," CEO Michael Batten said. "We wish him a very happy and healthy retirement. Fred consistently provided steady leadership and sound guidance to the company. I am fully confident that Jeff will offer the same level of professionalism and am pleased with his promotion."On Friday, Twin Disc shares rose $2.17 to $38.34.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV