Twin Disc Promotes Controller
Twin Disc (TWIN) named Jeffery S. Knutson controller, replacing Fred Timm, who retired at the end of last month.
Knutson, acting as the Racine, Wis., heavy-duty off-highway power transmission equipment maker's accounting chief, will report to finance chief Christopher J. Eperjesy.
Knutson joined Twin Disc in February 2005 as the controller of domestic manufacturing operations.
"I have enjoyed working with Fred and we were all sad to see him retire after 25 years at Twin Disc," CEO Michael Batten said. "We wish him a very happy and healthy retirement. Fred consistently provided steady leadership and sound guidance to the company. I am fully confident that Jeff will offer the same level of professionalism and am pleased with his promotion."On Friday, Twin Disc shares rose $2.17 to $38.34.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV