Chase Buying Concoat
Chase (CCF) bought Concoat Holdings of England for $9 million.
Bridgewater, Mass.-based Chase said the acquisition of Concoat, based in Camberley, Surrey, doesn't include the equipment portion of the Concoat business known as Concoat Systems, which was spun off separately.
Concoat has been an agent, distributor and manufacturing licensee of Chase's HumiSeal product line for nearly 25 years. This acquisition will strengthen the HumiSeal/Concoat conformal coatings business and serves as a foundation for Chase in Europe, the company said.
Early Monday, Chase was flat at $14.49.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV