Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Won't Junk GM Yet
To see a full "Mad Money" Recap, please
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up on the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening:
Deere (DE): Deere has very little upside..."
(MOT): "Given the fact that
(SWKS) just blew up .... I feel the House of Pain. But I am not quitting. I will wait to the 18th
Lightning RoundBullish Cramer was bullish on Motorola (MOT), NL Industries (NL), PNM Resources (PNM), Duke Energy (DUK), GameStop (GME), Ultra Petroleum (UPL), Southwestern Energy (SWN), General Motors (GM), Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF), Grey Wolf (GW), FPL Group (FPL) and Chesapeake Energy (CHK). Bearish Cramer was bearish on Deere (DE), 3M (MMM), Penn National Gaming (PENN), Mylan Laboratories (MYL), Fair Isaac (FIC), Waste Management (WMI), TXU (TXU), Dominion Resources (D), Verizon (VZ), Alcon (ACL), Applied Materials (AMAT), Cisco Systems (CSCO).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV