Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Don't Cheese Off Chesapeake
To see the full "Mad Money" recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up on the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening:
Sirius Satellite Radio (SIRI): "You need to be in Sirius Satrellite. I think [Howard] Stern will get 1 out of 10 satellite radio listeners."
Lucent (LU): "I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Several big orders lurking. When they hit, this stock is gonna go higher. I'm not selling a share."Home Depot (HD): "I want you to swap out of Home Despot and buy LOW (Lowe's (LOW)." Applied Materials (AMAT): "AMAT will take off last, my friend. I will already by at my destination. You will still be at the airport terminal." Sonic (SONC): "I'm backing the truck* up for Sonic. And I really lilke their wraps."St. Jude Medical (STJ): "They got a new defibrillator. I think it wipes the floor with the other defibrillators." Vail Resorts (MTN): "One of the best managed resorts plays I know off. ... I would ring the register right here and buy it back at 26." Hewlett-Packard (HPQ): "I am concerned that this stock has run up too much. ... Let it come back to 25." Nortel Networks (NT): "Don't you dare touch it." Chesapeake Energy (CHK): "Enough selling of CHK. Next guy who sells it, you're gonna report to me."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV