Tandy Leather Opening Fla. Store
Tandy Leather Factory (TLF) said it would open a retail store in Jacksonville, Fla., next week.
The Fort Worth, Texas, leather retailer said the store marks its seventh opening in 2005 and brings the total number of Tandy Leather retail stores to 49. The news comes just a week after Tandy reopened its suburban New Orleans warehouse store.
"We are excited to be moving into northern Florida," said CEO Wray Thompson. "Coupled with our existing Tandy store in Orlando and our Leather Factory center in Tampa, the addition of Jacksonville solidifies our market coverage of the northern half of the state."
On Wednesday, shares of Tandy Leather rose a penny to $4.72.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV