Inventory in the Tech Five & Dime
Interwoven is still 75% undervalued. It couldn't get above its 200-day simple moving average, which was around $8.50 in mid-September. My quarterly value level of $7.63 should hold on weakness, and the upside is to my quarterly risky level at $10.17.
Micromuse is currently 56.2% undervalued vs. 65.7% on Sept. 6. The low on Sept. 21 was $6.52, as compared with the 200-week simple moving average of $6.63 and my monthly value level of $6.47. Micromuse has gained momentum, closing on Sept. 23 above the five-week modified moving average at $7.46. My monthly value level is $7, and I do not show a risky level at this time.
RealNetworks is 29.4% undervalued vs. 45.8% on Sept. 6; this means you should buy weakness to get a cheaper valuation. The weekly chart is positive, but shares are on the cusp of the 200-week simple moving average at $5.65. My quarterly value level of $5.07 should hold on weakness, and I do not show a risky level.
Intellisync has been the most volatile of the stocks on the list so far. It fell to $3.56 on Sept. 9, below my quarterly pivot at $3.79, but the snapback was strong. Intellisync is currently 55.8% undervalued, as opposed to 56.4% undervalued when I first listed it. My monthly value level is $4.03, with a monthly pivot at $4.64 and upside potential to my annual risky level at $10.36.Tellabs is 34.3% undervalued at present, vs. 40% when I stocked it. I initially projected that a weekly close above my monthly pivot at $9.63 would put the stock on track to move above $10, and indeed it did. Equity money managers with a $10 price threshold should now consider Tellabs for the long term. My monthly value level is $8.15, with a monthly pivot at $10.37 and a quarterly risky level at $11.11.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV