'RealMoney' Radio Recap: Go for Google
It's still not too late to buy
(GOOG), James Cramer said on his
Google "deserves to go higher" because of a "paucity" of growth stocks, Cramer told listeners. In his 25 years of investing, Cramer said, now is when he sees "the fewest high-growth stocks available."
Cramer, who has a $350 price target for Google, said the stock will be propelled by mutual funds seeking companies with exceptional growth. Don't listen to the media, he said, which will likely "pooh-pooh" Google as being overvalued.
Google shares traded at $302.93 Thursday afternoon.An emailer wanted to know if it might be time to take profits in GameStop (GME) and Motorola (MOT), two stocks Cramer has been bullish on and which he owns for his charitable trust,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV