Tech Stocks in Motion
Shares of FiberNet Telecom (FTGX) rose sharply for a second straight day. On Tuesday shares of the stock climbed 68% after the company said the customer base for its network solutions service doubled between June 2004 and June 2005. "We are pleased with the steady growth of our customer base for our network solutions business," the company said on Tuesday. "We are also very proud that more than half of the orders placed in the past year were from our repeat customers." Shares were recently trading up $1.21, or 48%, to $3.73.Other technology movers included Lucent Technologies (LU), up 4 cents to $3.14; Microsoft (MSFT), up 9 cents to $26.57; Intel (INTC), up 7 cents to $24.97; Sirius Satellite Radio (SIRI), down 9 cents to $7.13; Oracle (ORCL), down 2 cents to $13.62; Sun Microsystems (SUNW), up 1 cent to $4.11; Siebel Systems (SEBL), unchanged at $10.36; Cisco (CSCO), up 1 cent to $18.26; and eBay (EBAY), down 28 cents to $38.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV