Nevada Gold Taps Operating Chief
Nevada Gold & Casinos (UWN) said finance chief Chris Domijan would leave. The company named Jonathan Arnesen president and operating chief.
The Houston-based gaming outfit said Arnesen is senior vice president of resort operations for Mohegan Sun in Connecticut. "It is with great pride that we announce the addition of Jon to our senior management team," said CEO Thomas Winn. "Jon's proven ability to build high performance management teams signifies our strong strategic focus to create a world class operating company."
Nevada Gold said Domijan will work as a consultant to "ensure an orderly transition." It said Arnesen is "assisting us in identifying and appointing a new CFO with gaming operations experience and on building our operations-focused team in general as we move forward."
Nevada Gold shares were flat Tuesday at $10.58.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV