Gravity Wants to Expand
Gravity (GRVY) said it would spend $30 million to $50 million over three years to expand its game publishing business.
The Seoul-based game distributor also said its principal game title, Ragnarok Online, is now available in France and Belgium.
"With our entrance into France and Belgium, we continue our global expansion of our flagship title Ragnarok Online," CEO David Yoon said. "We believe that the online game market in France possesses an attractive market potential for us, especially in light of our existing market presence in other European countries such as Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, and Turkey. For the first time, we plan to provide technical support and localized marketing strategies in French and hope to achieve a good first impression and acceptance of Ragnarok Online in these markets."
On Friday, Gravity rose a penny to $6.80.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV