LaBarge Gets Black Hawk Deal
LaBarge (LB) got $9 million worth of long-term contracts from United Technologies' (UTX) Sikorsky Aircraft to provide wiring harnesses, printed circuit card assemblies and sensor assemblies for Black Hawk helicopters.
St. Louis-based LaBarge said at least two-thirds of the initial release under the contracts is scheduled to ship in the current fiscal year. Additional releases under the long-term contracts are expected.
Work on the program has begun at LaBarge's Huntsville, Ark., Joplin, Mo., and Tulsa, Okla., facilities.
"We are excited about this new business and proud to be selected by Sikorsky as a manufacturing partner on the Black Hawk program," CEO Craig LaBarge said. "These contracts are an excellent example of our success in developing new customers who desire LaBarge's broad-based capabilities and expertise in the electronics manufacturing services arena."On Friday, LaBarge rose 24 cents to $13.62.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV