Onyx Software Taps Todd Chambers
Onyx Software (ONYX) named Todd Chambers chief marketing officer.
The Bellevue, Wash., company said Chambers will be responsible for running Onyx's global marketing operations, which include the company's brand awareness, lead generation, industry solutions and product marketing programs.
"In the second half of 2005, Onyx will launch new campaigns intended to increase our market awareness with enterprise customers and partners based on the strength of our new customer process solutions portfolio," said CEO Janice P. Anderson.
"As we deliver unique business solutions for our customers -- blending customer management application software and business process technology -- Todd's expertise in creating innovative marketing and positioning strategies will be a tremendous asset. I'm pleased to have Todd join our team at a time when I believe the market opportunity for Onyx is expanding."On Tuesday, Onyx shares rose 11 cents to $3.73.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV