Ducommon Wins Boeing Award
This award is additive to current production and extends deliveries into 2007. The aluminum fuselage panels represent some of the largest panels in the aerospace industry, the Los Angeles defense contractor said.
"The manufacture of these fuselage skin panels highlights both our unique capability to handle the largest panels in the industry and the development of our program management capabilities, which allow us to take on increasing complex statements of work and to manage the supply chain for our major customers," CEO Joseph C. Berenato said. "As the prime contractors and first-tier subcontractors look to reduce their cost structures, I believe Ducommun is increasingly well positioned to capitalize on further significant off-load opportunities from our key customers."
On Monday, the stock dropped a penny to $20.40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV