Photon Dynamics Names CFO
Photon Dynamics (PHTN) named Maureen Lamb financial chief, replacing Richard Okumoto, who will leave because of health issues.
"Lamb is a perfect fit for our company, and has exactly the background that we need," said CEO Jeffrey Hawthorne. "As the vice president of finance at KLA-Tencor (KLAC) for the past several years, she has led the worldwide finance and accounting teams and has been responsible for SEC reporting, tax and treasury."
On Friday, Photon Dynamics rose 37 cents to $18.79.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV