Tech Stocks in Motion
Shares of XM Satellite Radio (XMSR) traded actively Monday after the company announced solid subscriber growth Friday afternoon. On Friday, the satellite radio company said that it signed up more than 540,000 subscribers during the first quarter, ahead of the 500,000 that analysts had been expecting. The company now has 3.77 million subscribers and expects to end the year with about 5.5 million. The strong first-quarter gains put the company on track to meet its goal of signing up 2.2 million new users during 2005. Shares traded up 25 cents to $30.98.Other technology movers included Microsoft (MSFT), up 11 cents to $24.23; Intel (INTC), down 8 cents to $22.93; Lucent Technologies (LU), down 9 cents to $2.62; Cisco Systems (CSCO), down 3 cents to $17.67; Oracle (ORCL), up 16 cents to $12.69; Sirius Satellite Radio (SIRI), down 11 cents to $5.45; and Yahoo! (YHOO), up 79 cents to $35.07.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV