RIM Lays Down Burden
Shares of Research In Motion (RIMM) took off on Tuesday after the company announced a settlement in a long-running patent dispute.
But look for shares to continue to rise.
The company's stock hit triple digits in December on what turned out to be a wrong impression that it had won a decision in the patent case. With the anchor of the proceedings now out of the way, the company's stock will likely return to those heights, some investors and analysts think.
"When will it
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV