Tech Stocks in Motion
Shares of Retek (RETK) jumped 40.2% after the software company agreed to be acquired by SAP (SAP) for about $496 million, or $8.50 a share. The deal represents a 42% premium to Retek's closing price of $6 on Friday. Retek posted 2004 sales of $174.2 million and had about 525 employees. Shares traded up $2.41 to $8.41.Other technology movers included Microsoft (MSFT), down 9 cents to $25.16; Sirius Satellite Radio (SIRI), up 42 cents to $5.57; Intel (INTC), down 10 cents to $23.99; and Cisco (CSCO), up 22 cents to $17.42; and Lucent (LU), down 7 cents to $3.07.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV