Stocks in Motion: LeapFrog
NYSE volume leaders included Pfizer (PFE), down 27 cents to $24.95; Lucent (LU), down 5 cents to $3.34; ExxonMobil (XOM), up $1.56 to $58.48; Qwest (Q), down 7 cents to $3.97; Coca-Cola (KO), up 65 cents to $43.30; and Motorola (MOT), down 27 cents to $15.73.Nasdaq volume leaders included Intel (INTC), down 33 cents to $24.14; JDS Uniphase (JDSU), down 11 cents to $1.91; Applied Materials (AMAT), up 1 cent to $17.50; Cisco (CSCO), down 21 cents to $17.71; and Microsoft (MSFT), down 14 cents to $25.79.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV