Las Vegas Gaming: Let It Roll
Talk about a winning streak.
Big casino companies turned in a record fourth quarter, capping off a year of booming business -- particularly in Las Vegas -- and strong earnings.
Needless to say, then, the stocks have been on a tear. Since late October, when many casino companies reported sparkling third-quarter results, the Dow Jones U.S. Gambling Index has risen 11%, outperforming both the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones Industrial Average. In 2004, the Gambling Index rose 32%, more than three times the gain of the broader market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV