Revisiting Some Speculative Plays
Editor's Note: This was originally published as an alert at 11:20 a.m. EST on Dec. 23 to subscribers of TheStreet.com's Stocks Under $10. The stock prices and returns have been updated to reflect today's levels.
Earlier this month we put together a basket of five low-priced stocks that we believed would outperform the market in December due to increased investor demand for speculative stocks. The moves we were seeing in stocks like Sirius (SIRI) and Genta (GNTA) seeded this concept.
Here they are again, along with a performance table to track our performance:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV