Housing Rally: Room to Run
A dramatic slide in housing starts last month and a fifth interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve on Tuesday have left Wall Street bears in no doubt that homebuilders' best days are over.
But the pessimists have been wrong for a long time.
Indeed, the Philadelphia Housing Index has doubled over the past two years as calls for a sharp slowdown proved to be unfounded. The group has climbed 27% this year and is up 18% since
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV