The Five Dumbest Things on Wall Street This Week
Still at issue is whether Google should let Geico rivals use the insurance company's name in the text of the ads that show up. Geico says no. Google says that it doesn't want advertisers to do that.
Coincidentally, Berkshire said Tuesday that Microsoft's (MSFT) Bill Gates was joining Berkshire's board.
Too bad for Geico that Gates didn't show up earlier, since the Master of Microsoft knows a little bit about courtroom warfare. A day late, a few billion dollars short.
3. We 'Half' Ways of Making You Talk
|Right Down the Middle
Sprint and Nextel go halfsies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV