Dell Savors Sweet Quarter
Updated from 9:42 a.m. EST
Wall Street had effusive praise for Dell's (DELL) October quarter Friday, lauding the PC powerhouse for its cash generation and steady growth and sending the shares up almost 5%.
In recent trading the stock had gained $1.76 to $39.01.
At CIBC, analyst Ali Irani upgraded Dell to sector outperform from a sector perform rating, noting the company now expects to meet its $60 billion annual revenue target a year ahead of schedule, in fiscal 2006. He also raised his revenue target for next year to $56.3 billion from $54.8 billion and EPS estimate to $1.60 from $1.50."Concerns on
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV