Report Card: Steven Tighe
| Steven Tighe |
Best star rating is 3 stars. Click here for our methodology.
| 1st Place |
B.S., M.S., University of California, San Diego; M.B.A., Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. Tighe has been covering pharmaceutical companies at Merrill Lynch since 1996. He heads the firm's global pharmaceuticals research. Tighe also spent 10 years at J.P. Morgan, first in research as a pharmaceuticals and biotechnology analyst and later in corporate finance engaged primarily in advisory and mergers and acquisitions work. He is vice chairman of the board of trustees, National Foundation for Infectious Diseases.
Industry Outlook and Style
|The Winners |
| By name |
Best stock pickers
Favorite stock for next 12 months:
With its second-quarter acquisition of Warner Lambert, Pfizer has further diversified and enhanced its product portfolio while reducing costs, Tighe says. The combined entity now has "multiple phenomenal franchises supported by a U.S. sales force 60% larger than that of its nearest competitor." Tighe expects Pfizer's earnings growth to surpass the industry and the market. The stock is now 45; Tighe's intermediate-term price target is 60.
Rate Their Stock Picks:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV