The Five Dumbest Things on Wall Street This Week
Two points we might bring up, though. One, Sinclair is already hurting; the company lowered third-quarter guidance, citing auto advertising weakness and ad cancellations stemming from hurricane season.
Two, Sinclair is due to report third-quarter earnings on Nov. 4, two days after Election Day. However the presidential election turns out -- assuming we'll even know how it has turned out by then -- we wouldn't be surprised if that day's earnings call is a little noisier than normal.
5. My Favorite Marsh & McLennan
American International Group (AIG) is in the news again.
Unfortunately for American International Group.Last week, you may recall, the insurance giant disclosed that the Securities and Exchange Commission was
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV