Tech Stocks in Motion
Updated from 12:38 p.m. EDT
CA will pay Netegrity shareholders $10.75 a share in cash, or about $430 million. The buyout price represents a premium of 39% over Tuesday's closing price of $7.75. The acquisition is expected to be neutral to earnings in fiscal 2005 and slightly accretive in 2006. The deal is expected to close in the next 90 days. Shares of Netegrity, a security software maker, traded up $2.79, or 36%, to $10.54; shares of CA traded up 46 cents to $27.85.
Sirius Satellite Radio
(SIRI) rose 15.5% after the company announced that shock jock
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV