Stocks in Motion: Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
NYSE volume leaders included Calpine (CPN), down 13 cents to $3.01; Lucent (LU), up 4 cents to $3.15; Pfizer (PFE), up 46 cents to $30.08; Nortel Networks (NT), up 3 cents to $3.29; EMC (EMC), up 21 cents to $11.06; and Texas Instruments (TXN), down 36 cents to $20.78.Nasdaq volume leaders included Intel (INTC), down 24 cents to $19.68; Cisco (CSCO), up 3 cents to $18.07; Microsoft (MSFT), up 8 cents to $27.27; Oracle (ORCL), up 17 cents to $11.36; and Sirius Satellite Radio (SIRI), down 8 cents to $2.65.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV