GoRemote Says Dave Leaves
GoRemote Internet (GRIC) named Tom Thimot CEO, replacing Bharat Dave.
The Milpitas, Calif., provider of managed remote access products said Dave left his president and CEO posts as well as the company's board to pursue other interests. Thimot, who was Netegrity's (NETE) vice president of worldwide sales and services, will take the president post as well.
"Today marks the beginning of a new phase of GoRemote's evolution," said GoRemote Chairman Hong Chen. "By selecting Tom Thimot, a recently appointed board member, to be the new president and CEO of GoRemote, the board has turned to an experienced executive with a proven track record of success."
For its part, Netegrity, a Waltham, Mass., provider of identity and access management solutions, rolled out a reorganization of its sales structure. The company shifted from centralized global operations to distributed regional sales operations."This new sales structure will enable Netegrity to better address the regional sales differences and further capitalize globally on the strategic, high-growth identity and access management market," said CEO Barry Bycoff. "Our strong team of seasoned sales professionals and the addition of Erik will enable us to continue to set Netegrity and our integrated identity and access management platform apart from the competition." On Monday, GoRemote slipped 3 cents to $1.24 and Netegrity added a nickel to $6.59.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV