Concurrent Takes Down Guidance
Concurrent Computer (CCUR) sharply lowered fourth-quarter earnings and revenue forecasts Thursday, saying several orders for its video-on-demand systems didn't materialize in time.
The Atlanta technology company expects to lose 6 cents to 8 cents a share on revenue of $14 million in the three months to June 30. Analysts were expecting a loss of 5 cents a share on revenue of $19.3 million, according to Thomson First Call.
By segment, Concurrent said, video-on-demand revenue will be about $8 million in the quarter, while integrated solutions revenue will be about $6 million. The company said the VOD shortfall reflects the timing of expected purchase orders for new systems, while the integrated solutions miss reflects domestic government spending delays.
The stock closed Thursday at $1.90, down 8 cents, or 4%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV