Todd Named to SMTC Post
Toronto-based contract manufacturer SMTC (SMTX) named Jane M.A. Todd senior vice president of finance and chief financial officer.
The company, which describes itself as a "global provider of advanced electronic manufacturing services to the technology industry," said Todd has previously worked with Agility Recovery Solutions and with Dell's (DELL) Canadian unit.
"Jane Todd brings a relevant business and financial background to SMTC. We are delighted that she is joining our senior management team," said CEO John Caldwell. "Jane will play an important role in assisting SMTC through its transformation to future growth."
The move comes just a month after SMTC closed a recapitalization transaction that included a debt-for-equity swap and a new $40 million credit line.SMTC shares were flat Wednesday at 64 cents.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV