Tech Stocks in Motion
Updated from 2:05 p.m. EDT
Shares of Euro Tech Holdings (CLWT) vaulted to the top of the technology leader board Tuesday after the Hong Kong-based company reported fiscal 2003 earnings.
The company earned 12 cents a share on sales of $27.4 million, vs. year-ago earnings of 11 cents a share on sales of $23.5 million. Euro Tech said that diversifying into engineering and manufacturing led to the company's year-over-year gains.
Euro Tech also declared a stock dividend: Shareholders will receive 5 shares of stock for every 10 shares they hold as of July 19. Shares of Euro Tech Holdings traded up $4.74, or 154.8%, to $7.80.Flextronics International (FLEX) jumped after it agreed to purchase most of Nortel's (NT) manufacturing operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV