Infineon Says Two More Execs Are Gone
Two executives at German chipmaker Infineon (IFX) left the company Tuesday despite earlier management claims that last week's resignation of CEO Ulrich Schumacher didn't portend further upheaval.
The company announced the departure Tuesday of Matthias Poth, head of its corporate center, and Christoph Sieder, its head of communications. The resignations are with "mutual consent and immediate effect," the company said.
Infineon was recently up 23 cents, or 1.6%, to $14.23.
Infineon replaced Schumacher with Chairman Max Dietrich Kley on an interim basis, denying a statement by a company union that the executive was forced out because of a combative management style. The Associated Press quoted Chief Financial Officer Peter Fischl saying last week there is "no intention to change the strategic direction or competitive focus" of Infineon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV