Blue Martini Makes Heads Spin, Rising Nearly 174% on Debut
Updated from 3:45 p.m. EDT
Shares of Blue Martini Software (BLUE) finished up nearly 174% in its trading debut on Tuesday, in a week that is filled with notable companies going public.
The initial public offering of 7.5 million Blue Martini shares was priced at $20 a share, well above the $16 to $18 range, which had already been raised once, from $11 to $13. The $150 million issue finished Tuesday regular trading up 34 25/32 at 54 25/32.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV