What Do Japan, Energy and Dividends Have in Common?
The firm's Web site --
Since (MJFOX) Matthews Japan and (FJSCX) Fidelity Japan Small Company are proven commodities, I'm still inclined to recommend them first. However, consider Sparx Japan officially on the radar screen as a fund to watch.
The fund doesn't have a ticker symbol yet (a telephone service rep kindly informed me that a fund needs 100 investors before it can get a ticker; who knew?). However, investors can find out more information about Sparx Japan, or buy shares in the fund, by calling 1-800-632-1320.
Auto ValuesAnother TheStreet.com reader asked a question about the following passage from the same column on Japan. He cited the passage I wrote:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV