Trinity Biotech Surges Again
Shares in Trinity Biotech (TRIB) surged for a second day Tuesday, after the company's announcement Monday that it had received Food and Drug Administration approval to market its low-cost HIV test in the U.S.
Recently, shares were up another $1.02, or 20%, to $6.16, following a 57% gain Monday.
The company said its Uni-Gold Recombigen test, which is already in use in South Africa, yields results in 10 minutes.
The company also said its product is the only one capable of detecting antibodies to HIV in human blood serum, plasma and whole blood.The Dublin, Ireland-based company specializes in test kits for the detection of diseases and will sell the testing device directly to hospitals and physicians.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV