Moshkovitz belatedly reports NIS 100 million loss for 2001
Moshkovitz reported losing NIS 100 million, compared with losing NIS 31.4 million in 2000.
The company's turnover sank to NIS 89 million in 2001, versus NIS 350.5 million in 2000 and NIS 177 million in 1999.
The company reported a gross loss of NIS 24.7 million for last year, against a gross profit of NIS 11.3 million for 1999.Last week the court agreed to allow the sale of Moshkovitz's share in an office complex prokect in Yad Eliyahu, a Tel Aviv neighborhood. Fifty percent of the project will be sold for NIS 240 million, all of which will go to cover Moshkovitz's debts. The company's debts to secured creditors have reached NIS 414 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV