Stocks to Watch: Perry Ellis Pops, EGL Tumbles
LosersDycom (DY) revised its third-quarter financial guidance up slightly, but the company said it had been notified by a major customer to suspend work on all of that customer's pending projects. The company, which provides engineering, construction and maintenance services to telecom providers, saw its shares slide 7% to $13.08. EGL (EAGL) was sinking 10% to $16.48 after Morgan Stanley downgraded the transportation and supply chain management company to underweight from equal-weight. Epix Medical (EPIX), a developer of specialty pharmaceuticals for magnetic resonance imaging, was falling 9% to $10.45 after the company posted a first-quarter loss of 28 cents a share. The company lost 36 cents in the year-ago period. Revenue totaled $2.1 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV