Mercator Turns Pro Forma Profit in Fourth Quarter
Mercator (MCTR) achieved its goal of fourth-quarter pro forma profitability, posting earnings of $2.1 million, or 2 cents a share, compared with a loss of $3.6 million in the year-ago quarter. Wall Street had been expecting break-even profits for the quarter.
Revenue was $34 million, down from $39.1 million in the year-ago period.
Shares of the software company closed at $4.99 Wednesday on the Nasdaq.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV