Stocks to Watch: Lucent Warns, HotJobs.com Gains on Yahoo! Bid
Lucent (LU) said its fiscal first-quarter loss will be wider than expected. Before items, the Murray Hill, N.J., telecommunications equipment company expects to lose between 23 cents and 26 cents a share in the quarter, which ends this month. On average, analysts were expecting a loss of 17 cents a share. The company expects revenue of $3.1 billion to $3.4 billion, down from the fourth quarter's $4.8 billion. Lucent said it expects the current quarter to be its low point and predicted it will return to profitability in the current fiscal year.
Earnings Reports & Outlooks
Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV