The Bank of America CEO Contenders
|Greg Curl: Longtime executive who now oversees risk management. A 62-year-old holdover from BofA's days as a regional Southern bank, Curl has a reputation as the key dealmaker in the firm's long line of mammoth acquisitions. He joined the fold when BofA's predecessor, NationsBank, acquired Boatmen's Bancshares, where he was a top exec.|
Jim Cramer on Real Money 10/7/09: "It is thought that Curl understands the depth of the problems and the lame consumer banker, and Moynihan doesn't. To which I ask, if he understood how risky they are, then why would he, as chief risk officer, approve them in the first place?"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV