The Bank of America CEO Contenders
|Greg Curl: Longtime executive who now oversees risk management. A 62-year-old holdover from BofA's days as a regional Southern bank, Curl has a reputation as the key dealmaker in the firm's long line of mammoth acquisitions. He joined the fold when BofA's predecessor, NationsBank, acquired Boatmen's Bancshares, where he was a top exec.|
Jim Cramer on Real Money 10/7/09: "It is thought that Curl understands the depth of the problems and the lame consumer banker, and Moynihan doesn't. To which I ask, if he understood how risky they are, then why would he, as chief risk officer, approve them in the first place?"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas