The Bank of America CEO Contenders
|Brian Moynihan: Current head of consumer and small-biz banking who has become Lewis' right-hand man. A 49-year-old lawyer from BofA's FleetBoston acquisition, he's seen as a young, up-and-coming outsider who can inject fresh life into the bank.|
Jim Cramer on Real Money 10/7/09: "From day one my money's been on Brian Moynihan to run Bank of America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas