Street Sees Promise at Yahoo!
Talk about a tumultuous quarter.
During its fourth quarter,
(YHOO) saw the leak of an
It seems that any one of those events would be enough to give the Street pause. But Yahoo!, gearing up to announce its fourth-quarter results Tuesday, has seen its stock rally more than 20% to $27.40 since October lows.
Shares closed the regular session Monday off 22 cents but regained 16 cents to $27.58 in extended trading.After Yahoo!'s depressing third quarter, in which the company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV