Why Multitasking Wastes Time and Money
Eating lunch while typing up that email. Making a phone call while driving to that next appointment.
Multitasking. We've all attempted it, in one way or another, in an attempt to save a little time and help boost our productivity -- and make a little money. With today's technology and huge amounts of information to process, attempting to accomplish two things at once in order to better balance work and pleasure is often difficult to avoid.
But while there is an automatic assumption that multitasking helps a person to be more productive, the opposite is often true. In fact,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV