What's Apple's Big Mystery Product?
What exactly is next for Apple's (AAPL) product lineup? What blockbuster product announcement is next for the Cupertino, Calif., computer company? Speculators are going wild today trying to figure out exactly what is going on.
This is all because of Apple's earning call late Monday afternoon. Apple CFO Peter Oppenheimer said the numbers were great for the last quarter but warned about a "future product transition" as a big reason that Apple expected slightly worse profit numbers in the fourth quarter.
Apple's stock dropped $14.13 (or 8.5%) to $152.16 afterhours Monday night.
Apple's Got Something Up Its Sleeve
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV