Manitowoc Leads Mid-Cap Ratings
Gas utility Energen (EGN) has been rated buy since May 2005. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings-per-share growth, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins.
Although any stock can fall in a broad market decline, Energen should continue to move higher despite the fact it has already enjoyed a very nice gain over the past year.
Manpower (MAN) provides employment services in the United States, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. It has been rated buy since May 2005. The company's revenue growth has outpaced the industry average, and its debt-to-equity ratio is also beneath the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Powered by strong earnings growth, its stock has outperformed the S&P 500 over the 12 months ended June 1, and should continue to move higher. It has demonstrated a pattern of positive EPS growth over the past two years. These strengths outweigh the company's low profit margins.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV