Manitowoc Leads Mid-Cap Ratings
Gas utility Energen (EGN) has been rated buy since May 2005. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings-per-share growth, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins.
Although any stock can fall in a broad market decline, Energen should continue to move higher despite the fact it has already enjoyed a very nice gain over the past year.
Manpower (MAN) provides employment services in the United States, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. It has been rated buy since May 2005. The company's revenue growth has outpaced the industry average, and its debt-to-equity ratio is also beneath the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Powered by strong earnings growth, its stock has outperformed the S&P 500 over the 12 months ended June 1, and should continue to move higher. It has demonstrated a pattern of positive EPS growth over the past two years. These strengths outweigh the company's low profit margins.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV