This Week on TheStreet.com TV
TheStreet.com TV delivered a little taste of everything this week, from high-profile CEOs in the news to gold's record run.
Take a look at the editors' choices of the videos of the week, and let us know what you think by emailing us.
Nov. 6, 2007
Alibaba Not a Good Enough Reason to Buy Yahoo!:
Analysts are raising their price target for Yahoo! (YHOO) in light of Alibaba's blowout IPO, but TheStreet.com's Vishesh Kumar says too many questions remain about the Internet giant to back the stock just yet. Focus on Metals
Nov. 6, 2007
Gold Flirts With Record:
TheStreet.com's Farnoosh Torabi and Simon Constable discuss the reasons for the elevated price of the metal and offer a note of caution to small investors looking to jump on the bandwagon. Satirical Take: Housing
Nov. 7, 2007
Mozilo's Cereal Ad Revealed!:
TheStreet.com TV recently discovered this never-before-seen commercial for Angelo Mozilo's first, but sadly failed, venture -- a foray into breakfast food. He then formed Countrywide (CFC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV