Monday's Top 10 Political Blogs
The run-up to the primary race was long and at times boring. The wait might have been worth it, because the race from here will be exciting. The Republican nomination is anyone's game at this point. If Fred Thompson wins South Carolina next week, five candidates become viable.
On the Democratic side, there has been a rush in the media to anoint Barack Obama the winner. Let's keep our heads. If Obama fails to win California and the populous states in the Northeast, he will not win the nomination.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV