Kass: Standing By My Bottom Call
Join Jim Cramer, Doug Kass, Helene Meisler and other RealMoney pros at TheStreet.com Investment Conference on "Best Ideas to Make Real Money." Save the date: Saturday, May 2! More details here.
This blog post originally appeared on RealMoney Silver on March 6 at 9:56 a.m. EST.
Know What You Own: Dell operates in the personal computer industry, and some of the other stocks in its field include Apple (AAPL) and Hewlett Packard (HPQ). Costco operates in the discount variety store industry, and some of the other stocks in its field include Wal-Mart (WMT), Target (TGT) and Family Dollar (FDO). For more on the value of knowing what you own, visit TheStreet.com's Investing A-to-Z section.
How you can survive -- and even prosper -- in a rocky midyear market? Get the "best ideas to make real money" from Jim Cramer, Doug Kass, Helene Meisler and other RealMoney experts at our May 2 Investment Conference. Learn more here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV